Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wednesday - 25 Jan 2012







Dearie was force to take leave today as for me all along I am planning for it hahah cos I dun like to 开工 on the third day.  TT woke up very early and take a shower before changing herself ..... I have a little problem about this little gal she don't like to sleep early!  And I have problem waking her up and she will come into our room at wee hours to sleep with us *faintz*

Anyone have any solution of sleeping early for me to use on her?  But when she is at my in law's place she auto will go into my MIL's room at around 10pm to sleep and will wake up at around 7am!  I guess my 胎教 quite powerful cos I have late nights during pregnancy!

After sending her to school we went over to Geylang HDB Branch to submit a rain screen installation form to them.  The layout of our flats kinda weird so only my unit will kanna rain when the rain is heavy so my main door is kinda rotten at the edge area.

Went to shop for food for tonight's dinner ...... buddies coming to my place for dinner ....so steamboat is the best option to cater so many friends.  Preparation is not easy too ... gotta cut, wash and is all by myself ..... Dearie and TT went to nap after we are back home .....

Friends came at around 6+pm .... thank god I am done with all the stuffs and lucky all of them enjoy themselves.... thanks Penny for the chicken and mushroom to add on our food.  Too bad is a weekday if not we can drink and chat around for longer time!

17 comments:

  1. Whats ur usual nightly routine? Do u get back by a certai time, do u and ur husband sleep early also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say normally she goes to bed at 12 , bring it forward to 1130 once she is ok, bring it forward again. It works for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. from my understanding they both sleep late...like 2am kind hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. San, her get back time not zhun ....cos if Dearie have RT she will be back like 9+ normal days will be 7+pm

    hmmmmm and i tried off lights everything ......and sleep with her ended up i sleep first

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Goh sleep later not me ... I will be on bed like 12+pm sometime i sleep at 10 hahaha .... if you see on FB is normally Mr Goh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometime i sleep already she still watching tv with Mr Goh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We tried we off lights everything and sleep with her end up both of us sleep and she is playing in the dark talking alone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how come at ur MIL she is so automatic?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its gotta be consistent for it to work. So if u want her to sleep at 10 for example, everything must stop at 10pm and all go sleep. She dun want to sleep for the start, nvm but lie down. Eventually she will get used to te routine and naturally get sleepy ard that time.

    Sean is a late night person too. Not past 1am he wouldnt sleep. But i usually sleepy by 10plus. So ard that time i'll bring shayna to the room, turn off lights, i go lie on my bed. She will follow me lor. Sean will stay outside with his tv but very low volume.

    If i have to do something, sean will put nana to bed. She'll lie in her cot while he lies on the bed.

    Its abt consistency and the environment..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now Cedric only wants to fall asleep on our bed. We have to carry him back to his cot after that. How?

    ReplyDelete
  11. we have co sleep about 3 yrs only this yr we got a bigger flat and she have her own rm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mummy theresa, jia you!

    Vivian: is it bcos cedric feels the presence of his didi, maybe feeling a bit insecure, thats y wanna sleep with u?

    ReplyDelete
  13. No leh. He has been like this a couple of months before. Has been like this for half a year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. he can sense di di coming ..... even you havent get preggy heee heee

    ReplyDelete