Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Sunday - 1 Jan 2012





Happy New Year everyone!  Today I woke up early and went over to PP Giant to meet up with Bryan  Wong!   Yes is Bryan Wong hahaha .....  Not so bad first day of the year I get to see this guy!  Yesterday when we are doing the count down at the same time he is very generously giving out his book to his fans on FB.  I am not the one he chosen but a nice guy by the name of Alex gave me this book.  Thanks dude!

So ya Bryan is also being informed by Alex that he have given the book to me .... now I can read up his book!  Nice knowing Bryan too a very nice guy!  We headed for breakfast after we get the book and headed back home straight.







Brought TT with me for Hazel Birthday gathering.  We meeting at Marmalade Pantry at Ion.  Ok is my first time there!  Lucky we make reservation the place is packed!  Food is nice and of cos a good place to catch up with friends.  Dessert quite good too ..... but some is a tad to sweet for me .... overall is quite a nice place.  Lets try TWG next time ok my dear friends. :)

After we parted TT and I went for a little shopping before we go home ........ we took a bus home and my dear dottie fell asleep on the way home .... guess she enjoyed herself too!

13 comments:

  1. TWG is nice! it's my first time at marmalade pantry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... must go MBS one.. cos the rest of the outlets very small.. MBS got 3, one quite big in the middle one

    ReplyDelete
  3. how abt gg there on my bday? i'm keen to try too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay! but im not sure if can make reservation.. the last time i walk-in

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm maybe taka branch can? can try...

    ReplyDelete
  6. if can, then those in town one will be more convenient..

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh... their website only show the one at ION can.. but only on wkdays

    Reservations Mon - Fri from 10 - 11 am, 12 - 2:30 pm & 6:30 - 8:30 pm

    http://www.twgtea.com/ourLocations.php

    ReplyDelete
  8. tAKA ONE no tel no even!
    later if i passed by i go ask

    ReplyDelete