Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday - 17 & 18 Jan 2012


Tuesday

Took half day leave to deliver the cuttlefish and pineapple tarts to small and Ah Ghor ... and at the same time I have booked a slot with Liping to do my lashes .... is been months since I do it so I wonder will I still remember how to maintain it! hahaha

So I took sometimes to go round Bishan and Kovan .... and stayed at Kovan for the longest cos trying to play with my niece - Nat is a challenging job hahaha cos she cry out loud the moment she sees me muahhahaha ....

Gotta rest early today cos tomorrow is my precious big day!












Woke up real early cos I dun wanna be late to send my baby to school .... she was so happy when she sees me walking towards.  Hugged and kissed her and wished her happy birthday too.

Happy gal so excited .... and with her bff .... 2 of them wanna sit behind the lorry with me when they heading to school.  After sending her to school .... MIL drove me to pick up her cake cos we have to be back there at 9.45am .....

We were a little late ......  the kids already waiting anxiously for us ...... all of them so happy and was so excited to look at Alyssa's princess cake!  Check out her video
I learning how to sing the BD song in Malay!  We left after giving out the goodie bags to the children and back to the school to pick her up at 12pm.  Busy morning!

Went back home shortly after she have her lunch ...... and today Dearie can be back home to celebrate her BD!  His past reservist didn't have a chance to celebrate with her on her actual day.  We headed to Suntec Sizzler for dinner with Weeli and Joey ..... the gals together with Grace bought her a watch and a set of barbie doll thanks gals she is extremely happy with her new toys!  Thanks to all friends and relatives for the present and ang bao for my beloved baby TT! 

Happy 4th Birthday baby .... mummy love you!


4 comments:

  1. I know!

    "Selamat Hari Jadi x 4"

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo.. she cross leg when sitting some more lor.. hiao to the max! like the mother.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhahaha where got like mother hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete