Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Mon & Tues - 30 & 31 Jan 2012






Dearie not working today so he sent me to work before he go over to Direct Asia's workshop to have his rear wind screen replaced ..... dented area was fixed on Saturday .... so this is how ugly it is (see above pic)

Today is my 1st day of work after CNY ..... and I am all alone!  Boss is out of town and my 2 aunties on leave.  So after work Dearie headed to Changi City Point to wait for me while Mr Tan drove me over.

The mall is so QUIET!  I thought is early so not much crowd ..... so we headed to Eggs & Berries for dinner.  The restaurant selling entire everything with eggs and berries ... sounds good since we are eggs lover!  And they have all day breakfast menu ...... if you miss breakfast fear not ..... cos u get to order it all day long here!

Didn't have any dessert cos we are too full ..... shopping is next ... since TT not coming home both of us just have our me time doing some shopping.  Sometimes just feel good with that little gal around :P

Tuesday


Dearie went to the workshop to spray paint on his car .... tats the last part to do ....sigh ..... just hope no more down luck thing on us again ..... we have been in very bad luck for the past 2 years.... hope that will be good after this stupid accident!

3 comments:

  1. yah the mall very quiet on weekday nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!

    have u tried Hatched? http://www.hatched.sg/ it's nice! but must make reservation cos always packed one!

    ReplyDelete