Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday - 15 Jan 2012




Despite sleeping so late I still woke up early .... cos being too vain *LOL* went over to my mum's place there to do up my hair for CNY.  All my grey hair so visible now no choice but to do coloring again.

So I was there at 845am sharp ..... and my dear little dottie follow me too .... she chose to follow me instead ..... she rather woke up early haha really sticky fellow.

She waited for me throughout and even asked at times when is her turn to cut hair .... cos I told her that I will wanna trim her hair cos is too messy and from birth till now only trim a bit.

She was patient enough till my highlighted hair was nicely done and she can have her hair cut.  And she still remembered that she need to sit on a long rectangular plank so that she can be high enough.  Haha this little rascal of mine never fail to make my day a beautiful one!

In the evening we went Irodori for dinner ... SIL's birthday falls on 17 Jan so just nice TT & her celebrated their birthday together!  Check out the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment