Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Thursday - 26 Jan 2012










See the problem of waking her up?  I seriously got problem waking her up hahaha .... she will either cry or she will just go to the living room and lying on the sofa .... see she even have a pose when she sleep! *sigh*

Dearie is back to work so he drove us to my in law's shop ..... today my in law 开工大吉 and today will have lion dance ... my favourite!

After sending TT to school I follow MIL up to the house and chit chatted for awhile before back to the shop before we go pick up TT.  TT and Abrielle (TT's bff) lucky enough cos they are able to catch the lion dance which came at 12.30pm!

After watching the lion dance .... follow my MIL to house again top wash TT up and have lunch with her .... I went back after she is napping.  At around 6pm I was at T3 again ..... cos I am selected for 2nd interview.  The Manager and HR Manager gave their offer to me ..... I was not shocked haha after all I roughly know they will employ me.  BUT their salary doesn't match my expectation and first thing I need to do before stepping in is CHANGE OF WARDROBE!  And I need to dye back my hair .... highlighted is a no no ...... told them I need to think over for the post.

Left T3 and headed back to in law's place for dinner and after the meal we are off for visiting Dearie's godma.  His Godma rather pitiful ..... cos she is old and cannot walk properly and she always fell down ..... poor woman she have raise about 10 children but only 1 who is more responsible when come to taking care of her.  I hope my TT won't be like this when I grow old .... rather scary.

18 comments:

  1. ya loh must wear cover shoes and suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. what job is that? so mafan n pay is low?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pay is lower than my current hahahahah ...... is under sales job ..... need to meet client but not so often cos I am only sales support

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah so ma fan... at Changi Airport group ah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. so u din take up the offer rite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nope .... I have to change all my clothings + shoes + hair before i start work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They so strict. I bet the guys there cannot wear stripe shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we later preggy hw?? Stress woe..dun wan dun wan

    ReplyDelete
  9. how come preggy will be a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  10. this mth no try so wont get preggy muhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. maybe u can remove the nap and push forward her sleeping time.
    may work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. napping time is not up to me .... is my MIL taking care of her .... so I leave everything to her ... not so nice oso to tell her what to do ... plus when she nap my MIL will have more time for herself in fact she very busy de .... have to look after shop, cook dinner, look after my 2 nephew + my gal .....

    ReplyDelete