Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday - 29 Jan 2012





Woke up early to go market ...... have to go over to Bedok side .....cos Eunos Market still under renovation ...... will only reopen on the 1st April 2012.  Can't wait till that day cos I am missing the food there already!

Beside market I still go into NTUC to get some other stuffs ..... and I am gonna cook pork today for my family.  I really went blur and dunno what to cook ..... so just do half cooked food and half steamboat .... should be easy!

We bought yusheng too cos today is 人日!  And since we have a bigger place i will try to cook more often in future and asked them to come over for dinner.

3 comments: