Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 16 January 2012

Monday - 16 Jan 2012


Since my 2 baobei not at home and I am feeling bored.  I decided to bake pineapple tarts cos I have left over of pineapple.

I weighed the dough and pineapple hope it come out  to be at the same size ....

And Ah Ghor love to eat pineapple tarts so I decided to bake some for her and small aunt.

Halfway doing it.... Dearie suddenly pop back home .... he said that everyone is going back home so he came back too,  Good that he can be back quite often compare to the last few times when he having reservist.  Dearie said that this time round it looks better hahaha cos not so much of big and small heeeheeee ...... gotta practice more ......

No comments:

Post a Comment