Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 13 January 2012

Friday - 13 Jan 2012



Got a job interview at Crowne Plaza Hotel at T3 .... so headed for it after work.  Went to look see look see ..... oh well the interview goes quite smoothly.  2 managers whom interview me was friendly and ya we had a great chat and of cos I feel very nervous at first and later was feeling quite at ease.

Was told that there will be a 2nd interview as they have a few more candidates to see ..... and just keep finger crossed ..... and lastly I have a feeling that I have about 90% I will get the job haha confident right?  And hahaha lucky I still have market value!

Went to pick TT after the interview and back home to wait for Joey & Weeli as they are coming over to our place to pack somemore goodie bags for me.  And they went to get some food for our dinner at Old Airport Road.

Lucky I have them with me since Dearie not around and they bought so much food ...... for feasting and also to celebrate Weeli's birthday too thanks for coming by to help me with the goodie bag!  Hope you enjoy the dinner with us on your birthday!

3 comments: