Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 20 January 2012

Thursday & Friday - 19 & 20 Jan 2012


Thursday

Nothing much to update about my Thursday ... normal working mood and after that I went for my Mani/Pedicure for CNY.  This time round I tried their Gelish and is BROWN in color ... usually I will go for brighter one ..... but have a change see ORR LU LU (black) will bring any good luck for me this year!







Boss given us half day off today ... so nice of him and since Dearie is still on leave he pick me up and TT up and off we go for shopping. We headed to City Square Mall and there I went to get a new phone ..... Samsung Galaxy Note I am officially an Andriod user!

Wanted to wait for Iphone 5 initially but I can't resist the big screen of Samsung Note so I just go get it since my Nokia N97 is going bonkers soon .... it will hanged and self vibrate I scare one day it will just explode!

Met up with Weeli wanna catch the movie - 龙众舞 ..... tics booked and when we are parking at Marina Square .... AN AUNTIE whom drove lexus ome very near us while Dearie parking ......Dearie keep too closed watch on Auntie's car in case knocking into hers ... end up his own car hit an extinguisher box and our back wind screen broken .....

*sigh* Weeli quickly went to collect the tics in case she was being charge at full price .... while Dearie was too upset and went to the Gents and as for me busy snapping pics ... and at this hour and at this time most of the repair shop already close shop ready for their CNY!

What a down luck ..... the tempered glass shattered when I touched it ..... just like hitting the jackpot ..... *ding ding dung* can hear that and if only it is real jackpot!  Skipped the show and we quickly went back to Haig Road there to buy plastic sheet to cover up the back of the car think our CNY this year our Airwave have to go around with the plastic sheet on it!

5 comments: