Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 1 December 2008

Friday - 28 Nov 08

TGIF I just love it!!!!

Didn't went stair climbing today but when we wanna head for dinner we saw Dr Ong - our MP at sz mei's blk.  He is going round Blk 33 today .... so we follow them for the walk is good cos I can exercise again.

I think it took around an hour or more to complete the whole of the blk cos most of the people still not back yet cos is a Friday and is dinner time ... so it makes the round faster.  Well in this walk I found some UNFRIENDLY neighbours!  Some open the door but refuse to talk.... some open the door and close it after that ... there are some nice one too ....

After the walk we went down and have some light refreshment which is made by some RC members ..... both of us have that for dinner only .... went back and I still feel a bit hungry .... SZ mei jio us go for dinner but TT was in la la land so we will have to give that a miss.  I steam some chicken bao and I even bring out wanted to eat but TT was making noise so I went in lying down with her who knows ... less than 5mins I am in la la land with her!!  I heard my dearie waking me up to eat with him and watch TVB show with him ..... but .... I just ZzZzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment