Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 December 2008

Friday - 5 December 08


                                                    My Nephew - Javier
I am alone today in office plenty of work to do lucky GM say I can go off early so  Dearie came to pick me up and we went for dinner at HK cafe.  Reached there and we saw 2nd season Superband winner - Rabbit but only 2 member the lead singer is not there.  HK Cafe seems like cutting cost ..... their yuan yang become small cup, no more tissue on desk and food also become small portion.

Picked up TT and went back home to open door for my PT maid, off we go to East Shore to visit my cousin whom gave birth to her Number 2 ..... Baby Javier weighing at 3.3kg and he look so cute!!!  Cousin Tricia looking good ..... so is baby ... he is sleeping when we are there.   TT played with Faith for awhile and she even got a small toy for her *LOL*   so sweet!!

6 comments: