Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Tuesday - 2 Dec 08


Was raining heavily today ..... on the way home I am thinking what to have for dinner tonight.  Dearie having RT will be home late ...... so I just went over to Blk 2A to get dinner.  Bought myself a packet of curry chicken rice and bought him a sweet & sour pork rice.

After I finished doing my house hold chores I ate my dinner first while waiting for them..... the curry tasted quite good ... but somehow a bit those Indian kind of smell *LOL* overall quite good.

After I finished my dinner I watched TV, play com games till at around 9+pm .... then my 2 precious came back home.  My little precious is already in lala land ..... big precious told me that she slept at 7+pm .... I was so happy seeing her sleeping cos I am going to sleep too!!!!

Lying beside TT .... and I doze off think less than 5mins .... I am tired cos of the late nights for the past few days.  I slept at 9.30pm ............. real early!!!!

6 comments:

  1. i want to eat curry chicken rice. got craving hahhaahaa for curry

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee ... jap curry is nice too .... lately I oso have craving for curry stuff LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. y u so many cravings huh? hee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dunno leh .... I am not preggie hor LOL ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i made jap curry rice last night. hehe satisfied my craving!

    ReplyDelete