Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Wednesday - 3 Dec 08


                                   see how TT enjoying herself ..... KIAO KAR


Decided to dine out today and I have craving for Jap food .... *dun guess I am NOT pregnant* LOL.  Met dearie at my PIL's shop and he drove to Big Splash and we had the Jap food at Sushi Teh. 

I ordered Cha Soba with chicken cutlet, soft shell crab maki dearie have the salmon and ramen .... total cost is around $30+.  After our dinner ... we walked over to Old Town Coffee grab each a cup of coffee.  Dearie mentioning that after drinking the coffee he won't be able to sleep *LOL* I told him to try since he is not gonna have yuan yang.

Reached home at around 9+pm and we tuck TT to sleep ..... and after he finish watching his wrestling we are catching up the last few episode of The Four and he really cant get to sleep we watch the show till 2am!  I cannot take it and went to bed whereby he continue to play games on FB. *LOL* 对不起, 是我害了你睡不着!

Today is my papa's actual birthday I wanna wish him a very happy birthday and good health and good luck all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment