Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 5 July 2013

Friday - 5 July 2013




One coach came with my favourite food when he asked me once what I like to eat after he bought so many stuffs for us.  I told him I love eating Loong Fatt Tau Sar Pia which is located in Balestier near to TMC I didn't buy it personally so on web I found out it cost $0.60 per piece.

And he bought sweet and salty ones ..... so many pieces!  Haha ... I still prefer the salty kind dun really love sweet stuffs.  The outer crust was very crispy kind .... love  it so much and great to consume it when is still piping hot!  Won't regret to put on weight all these yummy TSP!

 And now we always cook at work .... so sometimes we will cook dessert after lunch and if I am cooking I will go very stingy in putting sugar.  

My colleagues like it sweet so I will always cook more sweeter for them and I will just add my share with more hot water.  And this little gal love to eat tang yuan so I will add in together with the sweet potato soup for her .... how to control weight when all good food comes at the same time haha 

Loong Fatt Tau Sar Piah
639 Balestier Road 
Singapore 329922
Tel: 6253 4584

No comments:

Post a Comment