Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunday - 14 July 2013



Alyssa wanna go for a swim at Jurong Sports Hall so Goh drove me to work ...... and he went swimming with Alyssa.  It was drizzling when we are on our way and my dear Alyssa was so disappointed and fell asleep in the car.  

Lucky when we reached the rain had stop and the happy girl went swimming with Goh while I start my work.  Both of them finished after 2hrs  of swim and I have to tell Alyssa to go back and have a rest first as there will be family dinner after that but I won't be going as I need to work. 

She is quite sensible at times and agreed going back with Goh..... and she veen asked Goh to send me a picture of herself before she sleep so nice and it really melts my heart! 

I off work only at around 630pm as today is the last day of the competition and Guest Of Honour - Mr Ang Wei Neng (Adviser to Jurong GRC Grassroots Organisation) was invited to grace this event and I am really happy when he walked up to me telling me that I have done a great job and a good emcee!  That really makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment