Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Monday - Wednesday - 29 - 31 July 2013



Nothing much to update on my boring Monday and Tuesday just that Tuesday as usual Yvonne came and teach me Yoga from home .... not too bad cos really sweat it out and Ah Mei came as well to join us great to have more people joining lucky my current house can accommodate!

As for Wednesday - Alyssa's day was also one of my groceries day whereby I will go NTUC before popping to my in law's shop for dinner. 

This little baby of mine will kept asking about whether will I go for dinner .... sometimes she will wait till I reached before having her dinner.  Usually she will be half way through having her meal when I reached.  

Shop beside my PIL's shop also have little kids and they are Alyssa's playmates sometimes .... we will just hang around to play with them as well and also to chit chat with their Parents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment