Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 27 July 2013

Saturday - 27 July 2013 TCC @ T3

We are heading to the River Safari tomorrow so Alyssa decided to bake cookies so we can eat there.  So I woke up and head to buy more icing sugar and butter so that we can make lots!  

I still not very good catching the oven temperature so some turn out a bit brown.... but still so good thanks to Angeline's recipe!  Alyssa love it to the max! 

After Alyssa's Berries we head over to T3 TCC gotta meet up with my friends to get BOMB hahaha .... Ariel will be getting married on 8 Sept!  

Queue for about 15mins then manage to get a big table for 10pax is a big challenge and yes I am back in TCC again!  

We ordered some sides to go along with our main .... and in T3 they have all day breakfast available Alyssa was happy cos she can have her pancake!  Food standard here sucks big time just like MBS ... oh well here no OSS food but food was not done properly .... we ordered the chicken wings is kinda cols when serve and seems like not cook.  

Drinks still ok but their queue really crazy ..... never ending and somehow we need to give up our place soon after we finished our meal and can't even chit chat for long.  And best is they didn't ask if we wanna make another membership as we spend like about $200+ service was not very good as well.  Dun think will come back here again ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment