Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 12 July 2013

Thursday & Friday - 11 & 12 July 2013


We can cook in office ... haha usually we do the boiling of stuffs which do not have much smell.  Thursday I cook mee sua for Alyssa cos is her favourite ..... sometimes I feel she is quite boring eating same stuffs over and over again hahahah but well easy baby! 

And on Friday my 2 colleagues was on leave so left my part time gal - Yongyi and myself and of cos Miss Alyssa so I bought some ingredients first and cook very simple wantan noodle ..... CP wantan was in good use at times when I am craving for wantan noodle which normally was made of pork instead!  Love eating CP wantan is a whole shrimp being wrapped up!  I add on some crab sticks and vegetables and I offered it to our working neighbour Jasmine (sports shop below my office) and she told me it was really good .... so happy when someone give good compliments on the cooking!  Really make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment