Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Sunday - Tuesday - 7 July - 9 July 2013




Nothing much to update on my Sunday and Monday....... 


Auntie Rosalind decided to cook lunch and guess what .... so coincidentally is all eggs! hahaha is egg fiesta today .... salted eggs, century eggs, fried eggs and sunny eggs.  Is gonna be super high cholesterol and gonna avoid eggs for the rest of the week! 

In the evening Alyssa and myself took bus 24 from Paya Lebar Station and head over to AMK.... pretty fast to reach AMK so we walked around while waiting for Goh. 

After we met up we head over to the NTUC food fare for dinner ..... kinda bad choice in choosing my food so is Goh.  The char kway tiao was kinda oily and bitter ..... not tasty at all.  And Goh's hokkien mee seems like having those Gee smell.  Think Alyssa had a right choice in choosing mee sua soup haha very safe for her cos is her fav! 

Walked over to Blk 700+ to see doctor for my thyroid .... I dun wanna go back to Dr Lee anymore cos going over to Gleneagles so troublesome and also his consultation was expensive.  Lucky this GP have my medicine if not I will lost my supply again and maybe my thyroid count will become bad again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment