Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 14 September 2013

Friday & Saturday - 13 & 14 September 2014


Yesterday Alyssa make me buy alot of cakes and bread so today she can feast on it!  But nottie gal feeling sad when the hello kitty cream bread turn bad !  

so I bought her pizza for lunch from Domino is only $5.50 for a set but she still feel sad look at her face you will know .... 


On Saturday I went for foot reflexology at Katong Plaza recommended by Cheryl, she and her baby girl went for it as well and personally I feel quite good and he operates alone so Goh and I have to take turns to do it.  Quite shiok and is kinda pain unlike those outside I feel itchy then pain.  Shall go back to him again when we have time cos he is always packed with regulars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment