Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wednesday - 18 September 2013


Met up with my sistas to collect vouchers from Openrice and headed to Ion for dinner.  Wendy suggest to go Ginza Bairin this is the first time I am trying this.  We were told to order the food first and can only be seated down later on.  

Cos I don't take pork so I go for chicken karage set and add on a scallop fry.  The chicken karage meat was rather fatty and not much of taste but the scallop was fresh and juicy, outer crust is crunchy  too! 

My sistsas ordered buta-ten don, chicken katsu set and port katsu set and all of them also ordered some add on like ebi fry, oyster fry and scallop fry too.  No complains of food from them so I guess is quite nice for their dinner set.  Our total spending for the night - $87.10. 

Ginza Bairin 
2 Orchard Turn 
B4-39,40,41,42
Ion Orchard 
Singapore 238801
Tel: 6509 8101

Opening Hour: 
1100-2200

No comments:

Post a Comment