Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tues & Wed - 24 & 25 September 2013

The feasting of mooncakes continue ....... really fat die me ..... one of our Coach going to JB so I just trying my luck to ask her buy for me mooncake from Lavender.  This year I dun seems to see Lavender around in the mooncake event. 

She got me a banana mooncake love the banana smell but is tad sweet but still cannot resists!  Generous pumpkin seeds can be found inside the lotus paste!  Hope they will bring in again next year! 
Alyssa's day is always a happy day for me cos I will meet this sweetie pie for dinner .... in 2015 she will move back with us so everyday is Alyssa's day and maybe more vomiting blood days instead! 

My MIL done a great job in taking care of Alyssa .... not only she bring her to school, taking care of her meals she even "turn" into a Teacher in the afternoon to train her in her writing ..... and well she did improve beside writing she was ask to do some English and Maths too ... thank god that I have a MIL whom helped to teach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment