Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 30 September 2013

Monday - 30 September 2013


Suddenly feel like having Bedok Corner Cheng Tng so called up Goh to drive over to buy and also can pack back our dinner. 

He called me and say Cheng Tng finished selling for the day .... arghhhhh no luck so he asked me what I want to eat .... unfortunately those which I had in mind not open!  Just my luck! 

So I asked him to pack for me chicken chop ..... I love eating western food in hawker or in coffeeshop somehow can feel the old school kind of feel!  The chicken chop is tender and juicy can actually tasted the pan fried kind of feel, coleslaw is yummy too and fries is those thin cut kind.  

As for Goh he saw Kim Kee Hokkien Mee and spotted the boss is frying the mee inside so he decided to have that.  No wonder we don't see him at Eunos anymore ...... so he is at Bedok Corner new stall. 

Goh love the Hokkien Mee very much not too oily, quite wet and Goh is happy with the crispy lard that is on top of the mee.  Prawn and Sotong is very fresh .... hungry man is no longer an angry man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment