Is Ariel and Jianwu's wedding today and we are being invited! Pick up Joey and Ping and off we go to Copthorne Waterfront for their dinner.
Their wedding flavour they gave was retro metal tin container so nice I like it very much can use for making soft boil eggs haha!
Dinner started punctually and first up
- Deluxe Seafood Combination Platters - All the food inside was good quite impressive.
- Braised Shark's fins with assorted seafood - quite thick and generous of sharks fins inside
- Smoked duck slices in plum sauce with deep fried chinese bun - very different... braised duck was soft and it goes well with sauce and the pipping hot bun!
- Poached Live Prawn in Shiro Miso Soup - fresh prawn with yummy soup!
- Braised duet mushroom and seasonal vegetable - quite normal nothing to be rave about
- Steamed Snapper - also normal .... fish is fresh
- Fried Rice with Shrimps & Shredded Chicken served with Italian Tomato Sauce - sound good but unfortunately the sauce sucks and we found HAIRS in the rice!!! GROSS RIGHT!
- Yam Paste with gingko nuts in pumpkin syrup - ok but no appetite to eat anymore!
Overall we enjoy ourselves taking photos and chit chatting .... once again Happy Marriage to Jian Wu & Ariel!