Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Tuesday & Wednesday - 3 & 4 September 2013


Mooncake festival is drawing near and one of the coach brought us mooncake from DTF.  Is mini size and there is one flavor which attract me - White Lotus with Taiwan Pineapple paste after tasting I find a bit weird but well not too bad to eat afterall.  The other one is White lotus with salted egg not too sweet nice to eat and best is mini size won't get tired of eating it! 




These cakes look normal but it tasted yummy is from Whampoa Drive just below our National Training Centre so when I am carving for it I will have to call my boss to buy for me when she is at NTC.  A not so popular neighbourhood cake shop selling yummy cakes really hard to find.  Cos some I feel the cake texture is quite rough and dry at times.

The one on the left which is roll up with chicken floss and the cake is very soft!  The one on the right is egg white cake this is also soft and smooth somehow i feel it is like melt in the mouth kind of texture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment