Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 3 October 2007

3/10/07 - Wednesday

Mr Bean's Honey Dew with soya milk - YUMMY
                                                    SZ mei's roast chicken

Woke up with very very bad sore throat worst than yesterday!  Cant even get mc cos my colleague is on 1 week leave ..... if I am on mc meaning there is no one in office ..... so as long I still can DONG i will come to work ..... I know I need more rest since I am sick but bo bian loh .... sigh!

Cant eat heaty food now so I bought chicken porridge for breakfast ....... sorry forget to take pics ... heehee ..... and same thing my day is so busy with all the phone calls and some preparation work need to be done as this coming weekend we have grading for all the students!

My GM ask me to go home early today too ..... thanks Mr Lim!  Went Mr Bean to get our favourite drink there is honeydew / watermelon soya milk is yummy ..... if you wanna try remember ask them not to put too much syrup!  And I am thinking what to have for dinner ..... ask my hubby to buy me fish soup maybe because of my throat somehow I find that the soup is on bitter side but hubby say no leh taste good

After having our dinner we went over to SZ mei hse for table top game and oso to play wii .... hehehe Lester enjoyed so much on the wii game heehee ..... and sz mei make us roast chicken for supper .... but my hubby bite off the most delicious part is the crispy skin hahaha I just wanna have a try but he finish it all ..... and our dear friend Ms Toh say I cannot eat that and cannot drink too much fruit juice cos high in sugar content so I didnt get to try the chicken hahahaha but it smell so nice .... think smell is more than enuff ... nvm mei when my throat is better and when Ms Toh not ard u make for me ok .... kekeke


**And sorry my dearest hubby you have to tolerate my NOISE at night when we sleep u know lah when I am sick I am always noisy! hahaha

10 comments:

  1. waaaaaaa the chicken look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ... smell nice leh ... but i didnt get to eat hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. muz bear with it...
    lin's little nephew also having grading this sunday leh ...
    hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh heehee ... oso TKD one har hahah .... ya GOtta endure it if not no one mend the ofc .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup tdk.. he 1st time grading ...
    hehehee... cute to c kids do tdk ... all half past six 1 ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. muhahahah ya i like small kids .... big one Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. no prob sister, I will make for u when u r better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care! If you really can't make it to work, then just rest. Your health and baby more important. Don't over stretch yourself.

    ReplyDelete