Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 October 2007

Sunday 07 Oct 2007

Lobby
View from my seat when I am having breakfast
ME!
My Parents!


I have rm service on sat forget to post it on previous blog
Nice cake!
                                     Happy Birthday Jing Xian!

So fast is Sunday already!  My poor hubby have to go RT at 8am so he couldn't join me for breakfast in the morning.  So I asked my parents to come over and have breakfast with us .... as I need to pay for one only.  We have a wonderful breakfast cos their food is nice especially their nasi lemak hahahaha ..... yummy!

Around 11+ I checked out of the hotel cos my hubby will be back home ard that time after his RT.  We are lazing around cos is raining heavily outside today we need to attend our friend's son's birthday .... time passes so fast Jing Xian is one year old already! 

We went to Pasir Ris Aloha is a very nice place with 4 rooms in the chalet ..... very big but expensive they booked for less than 24hr and cost $160.00 .  Met a few schoolmates there .... all faces no change leh hahahah ...... so can still remember each other ... is kinda good cos like a school gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment