Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 October 2007

Friday - 5 Oct 2007

The sweet sweet honey i ever had!
My little nephew - how fast he grown!
the HK st food again!
                                              my neighbour's baby full month cake

Woke up feeling very tired and sick ..... cos of my flu and cough and my poor hubby didnt sleep well too.  When I am all dressed ready to go to work .... my hubby bring out one bottle of honey for me.  That honey is he made one loh ... haha wow I feel so warm cos of his love!

Honey sweet ..... sweet in my heart too thanks dear *muacks*

I feel so sick ..... lucky my GM let me off early again ..... but off to my mum's place after work cos I wanna let my nephew try on the swimming trunk.  When I reached my mum's place he is playing with tissue paper hahaha whole place is full of tissue..... but he so cute he stand still and let me try on the swimming trunk for him maybe he know is new clothing for him ... heehee

After we bring him back to my brother's place and we have dinner together and HK st zi char again ... think my parents like their food that we order same dishes back again.

I packed back fried rice for my dearest at home ... and we went over to our neighbour's hse to take the full month cake from them.  Very nice like cup cake I cant have any my hubby finish up all he say is very nice think is all chocolate...... Oh is another wkend coming soon ..... I am looking forward for it cos I will be gg to have a complimentary stay for my wedding anniversary!

8 comments:

  1. the full month cake is soooooooooo cuite!!
    very nice leh from where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh .... I have to find out the card is at my hse ...... will let u kw! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that full month package is very pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, the full month cake so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya heehee ... hazel I got the webbie is www.gobi.com they have 2 branch one at katong mall one at The Central

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok thanks gal!
    i will check it out..

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry hazel is with sg behind heehee

    ReplyDelete