Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 1 October 2007

Is Feasting time ......

Deep Fried Soon Hock
See how he eat ice cream.....
This is not all!!!!
My gift to my dearie for our 1st year anniversary
                                           My another gift to my precious princess

Is another boring and busy Monday I have cos my colleague is on leave and my GM is so busy he went out for the whole afternoon and I am being left alone to manage the office!  Is so busy loh ...... phone keep on ringing .... arghhh and I only have 1 pair of hands and ears kekeke ....... No matter how busy I am I am looking forward to a meeting up with my frds in the evening cos we are going to have chinese ala carte buffet at Happy Restaurant.

We were all late hahaha ...... reached there at only 7.45pm lucky all of us are late ..... they have this Eat All You Can Buffet and their promotion for this month is birthday on Oct dine in free think max is 4 person ...... the buffet cost only 20.70++.

We have total of 9 pax and all of us eat alot .... 2 of them even have slight dinner before they came but they really can eat loh!  hahaha ..... guess my name is blacklisted   there already cos we are BIG EATER hahaaha ........ we have a total of 10 over plates of sashimi and 11 soon hock fish and of cos never count the rest ... in case you all shocked! haha but is fun and we all have a great laff when the food arrived!   Overall service not good old stingy kind of chinese restaurant .... kekeke Tried sometimes last 2 mths with my Teacher still ok ... but this time a bit disappointed!

 We ordered a few dishes 1st they are slow in cooking I feel that they are a bit MEOW (Stingy) kind they thought we won't eat alot kind cos all the food came is so little..... but we are all big eater leh ... think they have a shocked when we order alot.  Kept on telling us that wait we cant finish how there will be a charge if we waste food etc..... 1st time the steam prawn came is very fresh .... but when we have out 2nd order for more it came out to be frozen prawn .... guess they feel that they will have a great loss doing our business!


Finally I will be using my 1st year anniversary complimentary stay on this coming Saturday after months cos my hubby always not in town and also I have got gift for him heehee .... hope he like it! eh ....... dear dear but where is mine???

17 comments:

  1. Hey where is the restaurant.....
    Your blog always make me hungry one leH !!!
    How's the food....many to choose from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eve is located at lion city hotel call SHUANG XI LOU .... keke think Got abt 30+ dishes .... but if u go small grp can try Not bad some of the food esp the soon hock yummy hahahah i ate a whole fish by myself yesterday hahaha .....

    there is one worth to try is at paramount hotel ... yummy! that buffet is ard 40++ i think

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok noted. thanks....
    Your first pic made me very "gian"
    Very hungry...craving for soon hock now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. muhahahah very nice to chew on it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry i think some of you read my blog till blur blur cos i dunno why my paragraph "run away" now is amended hope wont make u all blur liaoz heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i know where is it....u really can eat...1 whole fish ahahhaha

    the other time we went to tunglok, we did not managed to eat the sooh hock fish even we ordered.......cos they miss out our order by the time we asked for it they say we did not order so asked whether we want to order by that time we are all too full to ask for the fish le....Did not also managed to eat much from the price we paid for...quite lugi

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaya oh .... u should take mah .... try it fish wont get full one heehee ...... yummy! i hope i have Not put on weight hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. max 4= max 4 diners or max 4 october babies?

    ReplyDelete
  9. huh... max 4 only ah....

    so means when u and ur friends went only 4 of u.. and u guys managed to order so much?? hee... wow..

    ReplyDelete
  10. min 4 pax sorry hahahaha mummy blur liao

    ReplyDelete
  11. heeee....... its okie.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wherre is this place? my FIL bday soon, maybe they would like to go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. is this at the lion city hotel?
    wowwwoow 20plus is certainly a good deal

    ReplyDelete
  14. sandra, hazel is rite is at lion city hotel ... nearest mrt is paya lebar ...... but there is hari raya bazaar now so if u driving ..... must go early if not cant find parking .....

    ReplyDelete