Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 October 2007

Monday - 08/10/07

My flu and cough still not well .... so finally today I can go see doctor cos my colleague is back in office.  Got 2 days mc from doctor ....... he say I need plenty of rest ..... and I need to be well then I can board the plane on this coming Saturday.  Really looking forward for this short trip cos it will be my last trip before my little one is born hehehe .....

Slept whole day and drink lotsa water cos the medicine have made me sleepy and thirsty.... sorry for the late postings cos my hse com is down cant blog from home .... so have to make use some toilet/lunch time to blog in office but I got do work one hor! kekeke .....

Ok I will be going back to work on Tuesday although I am still on MC but got some work to clear before I go on 1 week leave next week ...... will get plenty of rest!  And I shall update more on FOOD! hehehe stay tuned!

2 comments: