Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 25 October 2007

Sat & Sun - 20 & 21 Oct 2007


Saturday woke up early to watch ZAO AN LAO SHI .... hahah I will never get tired of this show ..... so funny and touching!  After watching the show both of us decided to change our bedsheet so the whole afternoon of Saturday is kinda boring hahaha but we do enjoyed it cos is just the both of us. 

In the late afternoon my husband have to make his way to Bedok Camp for RT and left home alone me ...... taking small nap and watch TV awaiting for him to come back. 

Lester have made Laksa so we are invited to his place to have dinner ..... the laksa is yummy they bought the premix at Bedok next time I shall go over and buy to try it myself ... the gravy is thick and yummy ....

On Sunday, my husband went RT in the morning and bought me breakfast thank you!  In the late afternoon we went over for YEC meeting and headed to my in laws place for dinner.  Its been so long we never went back cos of our packed schedule! 

Today we celebrate my FIL's bd ....... he is 62 this year .... Happy Birthday Father!  May you have good health always!  Had a great fun with my family ..... and thanks to my mil whom bought me bird nest ..... thanks

5 comments:

  1. hehe, i also watch zao an lao shi every sat morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u never get tired of this show ya? heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never get tired of the theme song.. hee...

    lao shi zao, tong xue men hao...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha wo men kai shi shang ke liao

    ReplyDelete