Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 October 2007

Complimentary stay @ parkroyal - 06 Oct 2007

The bathroom

Our bed for the day (see my hubby?)

Mini Bar
Brocoli
Yam
HAY ZOU
                                              The Heng Hwa bee hoon

Woke up at 11+ cos we are going to have our one night stay back in our hotel where we held our banquet.  New Park hotel name have been change to Parkroyal @ kitchener rd.  When I reached there I am so shocked cos they have renovated that place ... is so nicely do up including their guest room!

Back then is just an ordinary room .... with not much deco..... this time is so zen looking ..... I wonder did they do up the bridal suite haha .... just nice there is a wedding banquet but we didnt pop in to see the deco. 

Wanted to go for a swim but i with my belly now i pai sei to go hehe so we stay in the hotel room to laze ard .... in the evening my parents came to have dinner with us.  My dad say he is quite full so he went for a walk in mustaffa shopping centre whereby my mum, my hubby and I went for dinner.

We went to heng hwa resturant in the front which we have it before cos the food there is delicious ...... but the Q is damn long!  So we walk back and there is another one opened .... Q is not too long but waited for the food is killing ...... i think each dish we waited for about 15mins for it.  The bee hoon came last and they gave us a small one which I asked for medium.  But they do compensate us that by giving us another medium plate! I was telling my mum I am the 美食判官 BU ZHI DE wait! hehehe

After dinner, my parents went back home and my hubby and I just laze ard and watch tv ...... who knows abt 5 mins lata .... i doze off already ....... ZZZzzZZZzzzZZzzzzzzzZZzzz

2 comments: