Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Tuesday - 09/10/07

My Lunch
                                                 Thats my dinner

Was still on mc today but I went back to work for half a day cos need to clear up some work before my Treasurer leave to Vietnam and of cos is for my own good too cos I will be on 5 days leave next week!

Worked till around 120 and left the office took a bus to change bus .... unfortunately I saw my bus passes  so I took a longer route to Guillemard there to change another bus ..... am so SUAY when I am crossing the road my bus have just left again! So slowly I strolled to the bus stop before I can reached another one just passes me again *faintz* why am I so SUAY today ..... took another 15mins to wait for another one .... and when I finally hop on to it.... one bus stop away from where I boarded, there was a BIG JAM! OMG!   Can you imagine I took about an hour to reach home! And I am hungry plus weather was so hot outside and i am having headache!

When I reached my destination, I bought chicken porridge for lunch and I have a nap till 7+ after taking my medicine.  When my hubby came home to change into PT gear I just merely tell him I bought a bread for him to bite on before heading for RT. 

After his RT he gave me a call and ask me what I craving for ..... heehee so I ask for hokkien prawn mee ...... to me I feel is so so only but he say very nice!  Well thats my hubby .... he is not picky hehe ...... as long is edible he is fine with it! hehehe thats why my mum likes him too cos if she cook she no need to TAO TIA .... unlike me always give her TAO TIA hahahaha  oops :X

4 comments:

  1. hey ger... feeling beter liao?

    ReplyDelete
  2. still have phlegm loh very xin ku ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. rest well!!
    to recover from flu u need ample rest

    ReplyDelete
  4. i slept early lately leh ..... still have phlegm which makes me sick haha

    ReplyDelete