Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 28 October 2007

Friday - 26/10/07

Still my choice!
to-ricos Kway Chap
                                                          Onde Onde

Went Old Aiport Road for lunch again thanks to our friend Mr Wong!  He drove us there and have lunch with us too.  Same old food I love - Yong Tau Fu ..... I simply love it .... .... while Mr Wong have the famous kway chup .... always so long Q! 

After finishing my yong tau fu, I bought Red Ruby and oso Wang Wang curry puff cant resists yummy!  

Around 1.45pm we left and Mr Wong said that he knows a place where sell nice onde onde ... so we headed there to buy!  Is located at Ubi Ave 2 - sgkueh
I feel that so so only leh ... think begawan solo one is better .... is up to individual taste beside onde onde they sell various kueh ... but i didnt get it cos I think I bought too much things liaoz.

Tonight finally I get to meet up with Stefan - SZ mei's frd we call him donald duck hahaha cos he sound like one .... when he makes funny noise!  Its been so long never see him .... Garen is with us too ..... have fun catching up with these two cutties!  But thanks to Mr Tang hahaha I dun really got much of my beauty sleep on Saturday cos am going shopping!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment