Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 22 October 2007

Wednesday - 17 Oct 2007 Part 2

Cod Fish YUMMY!
Chicken stuff with prawn meat
Veggie not found in SG forget what is it call
Pork Ribs  heard is yummy
Deer Meat with Veggie
BIG BIG PRAWN!
Our dessert
                             One of the item I bought for my families, frds & neighbour

After we come back from Filipino Market ... is almost time for dinner ..... wanted to go dinner at another place unfortunately is closed!  So we headed to another restuarant at Beverly Road or hill haha forget the name.

Here we feast again!  I have 2 bowls of rice again  .... cos I am very hungry ..... Penny's parents joined us for dinner too.  Is very cold outside so I just order warm water to warm myself. 

After the feasting, they drove us to Giant ..... is also newly opened in KK ..... is bigger and more variety compare to those in SG.  I went there to whack their coffee personally I love drinking their coffee but now cos of my little precious one I have quit drinking coffee ...... whack their coffee for my friends. 

Bought about RM130+ things heehee ..... headed back to Penny place to do pack up cos we have to squeeze all clothes in a luggage and my haversack have to squeeze in all the coffee haha ...... quite impossible thing!  After all the packing up I have a chit chat session with Peiying in the room .... haha we are talking abt kids, baby and etc ..... have fun chatting with her ...... heehee .... slept around 2am ...... .........

No comments:

Post a Comment