Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Tuesday

Mango Tango Yummy
My Tempura Chasoba
My Tempura
My hubby's Pork Curry Rice
Yummy cheese cake
Do u all know whats That??
                                       A gift to my dearest nephew - Isaac Lee

Is another busy day for me at work..... sigh ..... but lucky my GM let me go back home early cos I am all alone ....... woke up with a bit of sore throat probably becos of the yummy soon hock hahahaha .......

Well went back home to have a rest and waited for my hubby to be back so we make a trip down to Parkway.  To be frank we dunno go there for what suppose to buy a present for my friend's son but after thinking, I think is more practical to give ang bao and let them do the buying for baby hee hee .......

My hubby wanna eat Japanese food so we went to Ichiban for our dinner .... he have his favourite curry pork rice  and for me I have a change I choose to have tempura Chasoba ...... eh .... hubby is very satisfied with his food as for me I think SZ mei's chasoba is nicer  I miss mei mei's chasoba

Bought a cheese cake from Ichiban so I can have it when I am hungry ..... yummy ... and went around hunting for swimming suit for my little nephew but I cant find any ... only swimming trunk which looks so cute small small one heehee

When I reach home, open up my fridge I found that there is so many things in the fridge which I have not finish!  Sigh kinda waste ...... and when I am arranging it ... i saw a plate with two things there (pic no. 6) .... kekeke can you all guess what is that hahahahaha let me know! hahahaha but no prize heehee


10 comments:

  1. haha i cant tell wats tat man. gimme a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke eh ..... clue har .... errr .... is oval shape hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.... looks like agar agar or is it someone's 1 month red eggs? looks weird leh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. kekeke one of my frd oso say is jelly leh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. still no one guess what's that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. give more hints lah.. its so dubious looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. muhahahaha ....... eh give more hints u all kw liao ahaha ok lah must well i say now hahaha ...... lintoes is half right ... is actually hard boiled eggs hahaha i shelled it want to make egg mayo left in the fridge till I forgot all abt it ... :P heehee

    ReplyDelete
  8. so i am also right lah, its hard boiled eggs lah.. hee...

    wah, really looks weird man.. hee..

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya ya hahaha .. u are right ..... left it there till I forget all abt it ... and it become frozen liao hahaha

    ReplyDelete