Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 11 October 2007

Thursday - 11/10/07

My Breakfast (minus that luncheon meet) cos I dun take pork heehee
My tea break food - chicken pie bought by a frd

As usual, am busy during this period of time cos is after grading so many things to generate out and of cos to help clear most of it before I go on leave. 

In the evening, while I am waiting for my dinner - mcdonald to arrive someone ring my door bell , is my immediate neighbour next door!  WOW is been awhile I didnt see her only see her elder son.  She brought me a cake, prawn roll, pineapple tarts and one peanut kuay so nice of her cos this Saturday is their New Year!  Last year she gave us too and during our Chinese New Year she bought lotsa of things for me oso.

Just nice she is wearing a very flare blouse I thought she is preggie .... so pai sei I ask her .... kekeke she told me she have 4 is enough! hahahaha .... then she ask me am I pregnant cos we never see each other at all although is just next door ..... cos she say her son told her I seems like pregnant hehehe ..... told her yes I am will due in Jan 08. 

As return my hubby and I bao one ang pao for their family cos I dunno what to buy for them.  Cos their skills of cooking and baking is better than those on market she ask for my hp number in future is easy to reach me too......

Selamat Hari Raya my dear neighbour thanks for the goodies you gave us!


No comments:

Post a Comment