Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 30 October 2007

Tuesday - 30 Oct 2007

Happy Birthday Isaac!!! GU GU love you!
My dad & Isaac
Blowing out his cake
Me & Isaac
On his new toy
                                                          My dinner

Was on half day cos I have something on this afternoon heehee .... went to the bank at 12.00pm to purchase bank is raining so heavily ..... took sometime to catch a cab!  Headed back to office to pass my colleague the bank draft and off me go to my mum house.

My parents have been looking forward to it ..... is my nephew - Isaac Lee's lunar birthday ..... due to some dispute between his parents .... he won't be having any 1st year birthday celebration.  My parents was so upset about it so my mum decided to do it between the 3 of us.  Had ordered a cake for him by my husband & I unfortunately my husband can't join us cos he had to go RT in the evening so kinda rush for him.

When I reached my mama place he is sleeping so soundly heehee ..... he look so cute when he is asleep.  When he woke up and my dad is back the small celebration start .... he keep looking at the doraemon picture and so fascinated by the candle. Time really flies ..... he is 1 year old already   He seems to know that I am preggie never make noise ask me to carry him when he is place in baby cot and when we are left alone with each other for about 45mins.  Standing there to play balls with me ..... so cute ya

Around early evening I left my mama place and when down to collect the 炖汤 that all of us ordered.  I have ABC soup although I dun take pork I take that cos I just love carrots and potato but the portion is very big ..... left some for my husband but he oso cant finished it heehee .... is very nice is located at Blk 10 North Bridge Road coffee shop if you wanna try it must go early ... if not you can place your order through phone ask them to reserved for you

4 comments:

  1. u can make the ABC soup at home
    without any meat.. it will taste as good..

    put some carrots, corn, potatoes and tomatoes and big onion in a pot, add water and boil for at least 3hrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm thought the soup must go well with pork??

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh no need.. just all the vegetables will do.
    but the secret is u must boil it long enough at least 3hrs
    before serving add some salt to taste.

    a) two potatoes
    b) one yellow onion
    c) 3 medium size tomatoes
    d) one corb of corn
    e) 2 carrots

    all cut into chunks.

    ReplyDelete