Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 4 October 2007

Thursday

Terriyaki Bento
                                                 Chicken Katsu Bento

Today, I have a satisfied lunch haha .... went over to Old Airport Road to meet Sz mei for lunch.  No matter how hot it is I still make my way there cos I am sick of eating veggie rice everyday!  I have Yong Tau Fu with sz mei, after having that we walk around the place to see some other old stall where they are located cos not all stall are back in the same old place.  Parted with sz mei and I went to take a bus back to office and there I met Guobao (my husband classmates my senior!)  he was telling me he is getting married on 28 Dec 07 and we are invited to his wedding!  Congrats Guobao we shall wait patiently for your red BOMB!

Went back home early today as well and I walk to a japanese eatery shop to grab some sushi and there am thinking what to have for dinner .... saw the bento on display so I just grab 2 so that we can have that for dinner.  It cost $5.80 quite a big portion ... at first I thought it is very cold wanted to make it hot but when I touches it is still warm.  Luckily no need to think so much what to eat for dinner

Again, I am so noisy cos of nose blocked and my poor hubby ...... never get to sleep well .... sorry once again

6 comments:

  1. wah, everyday u tempt us with food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha aGREE.
    u have interesting dinner and lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah lor... i also sick of veggie and rice leh.... then u always posting about yummy food near ur office... heee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. muhahahaha mummy's hobby now is food ... hahaha so post up all nice food loh .... kekeke ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The japanese food look very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya most impt is quite cheap and hve big quantity heehee

    ReplyDelete