Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 22 October 2007

Wednesday - 17 Oct 2007

Our chalet for 2 nites
Another one .... but i didnt go up at all
The stream below our chalet


Take a grp pic .... but very luanz

At National Park

Very giddy after a road trip up to mountain
Our lunch
My hubby's chicken dumpling noodle
Baby Ethan & me

Is the 3rd day already and we are leaving Mesilau resort ..... miss the cold weather there.  Wanted to visit their hot spring but because of the rain we went to the National Park instead......... entrance fee is RM3.00 but if you are not with local  you will have to pay RM18 is a great difference!

The road going up the mountain in the National Park is very curvy which makes me a bit giddy.  After we went up there is thick fog so cant  see anything so we went down to their Cafe for lunch. 

After a long lunch break we continue our journey back to Penny & Edwin's house tonight we will be putting up at their place cos  Shunli, peiying, my husband & I will be leaving early on Thursday.  So have  2  strong men have to  sleep in the living room.  where me, my husband and Junfa will be  sleeping with Shunli & family in a room heehee .......

After settling down  Edwin drove us to  Filipino Market to buy some sourvenir  I bought some keychain  for some friends and neighbours.  Is raining all the way ............

No comments:

Post a Comment