Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 October 2007

Sunday 14 Oct 2007

Dim Sum YUMMY!
The bread I love to eat
The curry laksa mee
Steam flower crab
Oh i Love their pandan coconut
I dun take this .... but heard is nice
Feasting time!
outside the seafood rest.
Our room in the apartment
Living room
Kitchen
                                                    The view from our apartment

Is like 8+am when is only 6am in the morning in KK.  And is like automatic will wake up ard that time.  Headed to have our late breakfast ard 10+am.  I have their curry laksa mee .... wow the taste is good .... and we shared dim sum, bread etc

After our breakfast we went over to their shopping mall to have a walk and see whether any good buys.  They are having discount I bought a long yoga pants which cost only RM55.00 from their FOS.  As for my dear hubby he never buy anything cos nothing fancy him, after the shopping trip is free & easy till dinner time cos we are waiting for another 2 friends to come over so we can feast again!

We had our dinner at Ocean Seafood Village.
Is another big feast I have 2 bowls of rice hahaha .... so pai sei right ..... eat so much .  After the heavy dinner the guys went KTV but my hubby and Yunlong never go .... so we have an early night cos I am quite tired.

Cant wait till next day ..... cos we are going to Mesilau Nature Resort......... counting down .........




4 comments:

  1. it cost only RM700+ with ard 13 of us .... is cheap and good very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah.. I been to this restaurant 2 yr+ back.. I love the fresh seafood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya is so nice .... their bosses are young guys

    ReplyDelete