Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 22 October 2007

Monday - 15 Oct 2007

The You Tiao with kaya & butter yummy!
Background nice mah? Is Nappy leh
Ban Mian the soup is very tasty
Laksa Ban Mian yummy
The Lee family but he is not my brother .... heehee
At the 半山腰 vegetable market
We could see this if there is no fog
But that day have fog ... very thick cant see :(
My best frd's mummy cooked this for us - Tom Yum Mee Hoon
                                             That's our dinner for that day!

We Checked out out apartment at around 9.30-10.00am and headed to my friend's place to meet others so we could set off together.

Before we set off to the resort we went to have our breakfast I have Laksa Ban Mian and my hubby have their Ban Mian...... think Ban Mian taste better cos of teh soup is yummy! Yunlong & Weifeng have another bowl share among themselves Thumbs up

Thanks to Penny whom woke up at 5 in the morning to go market to do marketing for fresh food so that we could bring up to the resort and she bought my favourite You Tiao which have butter and Kaya on it!  I will not missed that whenever I am there!

We set off at around 1130-12.00 and it will took around 2hrs to reach Mesilau Resort half way through we have two break point so that we can stretch ourselves and have a break.  Some of us bought some souvenir and some are enjoying taking photographs but too bad there is thick fog and is raining so we couldn't get nice picture but at that place is started to be cool already think is around 18 degree ......

Finally, after a 2 hrs journey we reached our destination..... yippie ...... Penny went to do the checking in for us we have 2 resorts.  There is a total of 17 people ...... so we have to squeeze abit heehee as for those with families of cos have a bit of benefits which get to sleep on bed but have to 苦了3 men that is Weifeng, Weiqi and Junfa they have to sleep on mattress.  Due to the weather the place is kinda slippery ..... so i just stay indoor and there isnt much we can do we gamble kekeke ...... is so cold that I always feel hungry lucky Penny have store so much food for us .... thanks pal!

Her mum cook for us tom yum bee hoon for late lunch and 黄酒鸡 for dinner to keep us warm ..... and we bought vegetables which is so fresh from the veggie market and is taste so sweet and fresh!  But I cant take the wine chicken cos they say preggie woman dun take so PeiYing and I have to skip that!



Report:  My hubby have a fall from stairs .... which hit his tight near his butt and on his head .... lucky head nothing but the tight have a big blue black...... cos he so nottie not listening to me go wear those slippers (my frd's maid's slippers) which is very slippery ..... see my next blog for injury .......

No comments:

Post a Comment