Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 25 October 2007

After a long break .......

Our dinner on Wednesday

My breakfast on Thursday
                                                    Our dinner on Thursday

After along break last week ..... this week I am back to work again hahaha ...... still so busy .... and we have a new colleague she is Alice.  One of our friends ..... hope she enjoyed her work here. 

As usual I dunno what to have for breakfast, lunch & dinner.... sigh .... but SZ mei always come for rescue hahaaha when I am cracking head what to have for dinner she will sms us whether want soup or food from here lah there lah ..... so nice of her ... heheh thanks mei *hugz*

Lately am feeling very tired wonder why ... and finally I feel the tightness on my tummy ... many mummies in the forum have felt that long ago to me is like nothing for me but ... now I feel it .... arghhh feeling not very good though.  And more kicking take place now hahaha .... she is really cute ..... she knows what I am talking to her ....... i will try asking her what name she like heehee kick me if you like it .......

6 comments:

  1. so when she kicks the hardest, what name was it? hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent really tried
    tried once by call audrey she did kick leh but not sure yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the luncheon meat tastes good

    ReplyDelete
  4. i started to feel the tightness too.. have to pause and breath for a while.

    ReplyDelete