Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 30 September 2007

Sunday 30 Sept 2007

Oh is Sunday again and OCTOBER coming soon  ........ Woke up abit late then my other usual Sunday dunno why am super tired ..... and my cute hubby very 乖 woke him up only 2 - 3 times hahahaha cos usually I have to call n call lotsa time then he will be awake!

Went down to buy our breakfast cum lunch ...... after about 2hrs we finish our meals .... he decided to take a nap before we go for meeting in CC.  Me as well intended to take a nap but hahaha this always happen lotsa sms/calls coming in ...... hahaha I cant get to nap only my hubby did .... went to take a shower and about 3 plus we left to meet YZ to go CC for meeting.

Today we have our YEC Inauguration Ceremony ..... where we get to know grassroot people and also some other YEC members from another CC ..... is nice to get to know them .... and think they are very friendly and very chatty!   After the refreshment, YZ, SZ mei, hubby and I went Ikea for a walk and Giant to get our groceries ......

These few Sunday we are very busy so we never went back to my in laws place for dinner sorry about that my dear parent-in law. For the next 2 Sundays we are also unable to go back ........ will update u all what we are busy at heehee .......

3 comments:

  1. Waa u are so onz at the community level

    ReplyDelete
  2. u 2 really v active leh hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keke is my 1st time ....... joining them hope can learn something there and get to know more frds! :) thanks to YZ n SZ mei heehee

    ReplyDelete