Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Wednesday - 05/09/07 Detail Scan

The Long Q At GV Tampines
Our Breakfast cum lunch
Is X-Ray Flim so not too clear
                                                      Our junk food dinner

I am so excited and worried today cos am going for FA scan - (Foetal Abnormality scan) is also known as detail scan.  Excited cos am going to see my precious one, worried abt her health!  Took a day's leave to relax myself before going for the scan, we went to catch a movie before heading to East Shore Hospital for scanning. 

We went out around 11.00pm to Bedok then to Tampines Mall,  When we reach the cinema WOW there is a long Q didnt wanna make bookings online cos I think there should be seats available hahaha when I reached there I am not worried abt the seats but the long Q hahaha....
Manage to get a 12.40pm show - Rush Hour 3 cos is a short movie think is ard 1h & 15mins only so I think we are able to make it for the scanning which is schedule on 2.45pm. 

Just nice when we reached ESH is 2.45pm sharp ...... lucky us ...... I started the scanning at 3.04pm the Radiographer came in never really talk to me .... never really explain what is she doing ... kekeke well as long I see my baby actively inside my womb I am happy already kekeke ..... but she did confirmed one thing with me .... my precious one is a
GIRL

Now she is weighing 399grms and 15.83cm long ...... abt a short ruler long heehee ..... I am so happy everything is fine .... and shall see Dr Heng on 17 Sept 07 for the explanation of the ultra sound ..... looking forward for that!  Shall update u all again ... stay tuned! hehehe .... *yeah* and of cos one last word before she left the room is my baby is fine ..... everything is fine ..... *phew* what a relief ... Thank God!  My baby quite cooperative 1st 10mins think she is lying on her chest resting  seeing her playing with her hands heehee ..... after Radiographer left the room my husband came in with the assistant cos she wants to show my husband abt baby's progress but she is sleeping soundly already.........

6 comments:

  1. yeah theresa, so happy for u. its a wonder to see bb's progress @ every scan.
    take care and eat well wor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a relief for u since u had alwis been pretty uptight abt the progress... at least an xin le! Rest well ah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaslyn yup yup ... do update urs too :)

    ephy ya man ... finally song le yi kou qi! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear all are okie .. :)
    1st bb girl of the gang ... hehheee.. :p

    ReplyDelete