Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 15 September 2007

15/09/07 Saturday

                                           I have this from National Library

Dun feel well yesterday so I rested almost half of my day on bed ...... and was very very hungry when I woke up ... cos I vomited and having diarrhoea.  So my weekend passes very fast ..... cos sleeping is kinda waste of time I can go out for a window shopping!

Before we head to KKH in the evening we went to NLB to collect the above for my baby.  Got this info from my SIL she have hers when she is preggie too ....

Inside they include one journal book, a cd, a height chart, a parenting book and a bookmark which you can record how many books u have read.

Mummies to be whom you are reading my blog can collect the journal book for free at any National Library just produce your i/c do bring along your appt card in case they need to see

5 comments:

  1. waaaa this is so cool!
    i didnt know the library has this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it mean that u have to be a KKH patient in order to have this journal book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. really ah???

    patients of any hosp can?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah... din know got such deals... haha... will bear in mind..

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh no no any will do .... i go KKH to visit someone not realted to journal book hehe ... any hospital will do :) heehee ....

    ReplyDelete