Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 24 September 2007

My husband need help from you all!

Names for my baby girl whick one you like best?

Alicia
 
 2

Andrea
 
 20

Alyssa
 
 13

Ashley
 
 6

Audrey
 
 4

Averil
 
 12

Hi all my multiply friends my husband have been pestering me to start another poll for my baby he hope all of you can help us .... now is narrow down cos am having a girl!  We only manage to come up a few names but hope that you all can help us think as well ..... hope those who are able to read my blog but not in my network pls suppor too Last but not least thanks for helping us again! 

31 comments:

  1. another method which my friend taught me... jsut in case i decide to have kids in future... u pretend that u r calling ur daughter from her room... call the names and pretend that she's running out from the room... and somehow... u will know what name to give ur daughter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i personally like andrea and averil.. but averil have to depend on the surname... might not rhyme... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. voted liaozz
    both lin n me choose Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. now got fight liaozzz
    andrea vs averil
    hehheee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i vote for andrea.
    andrea goh sounds classy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea Goh sounds nice. Why all the name start with "A"? any specific reason?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi theresa, i'll go for Averil :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi just a passerby, i voted for Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh A because his 2 nephew oso starts with A .... so we are thinking to have A series in the family heehee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Theresa, im also a passerby, i vote for Averil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. are u going to pronounce andrea as in ONdrea or AND rea??

    ReplyDelete
  12. dun worry abt passerby i really appreciate the voting u all have put in ....

    hazel am gg to call Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think its pronounce as ANdrea...

    ReplyDelete
  14. cutie's suggestion is good..

    i still vote for andrea goh... very girlish and classy name..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think Andrea sounds good too ..... hehe .... .

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi just a passerby. i would go fer averil goh. andrea is way too common(:

    ReplyDelete
  17. kiki thanks for the feedback ..... hehe shall see what my husband say liao kekeke

    ReplyDelete