Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 11 September 2007

I love food from old airport rd!

The usual Yong Tau Fu Stall I visit
Curry chicken mee that my frd had (taken when he is away on phone
Red Ruby (very nice)
My Longan Ice
                                                    Wang Wang Curry Puff

Today I have a great lunch, went to Old Airport Road again cos I still misses the yong tau fu ....... is lucky to have a friend call up us and drove us there thanks!..... if not we will be cracking head of what to eat during lunch.

As usual, when I step into the hawker centre I will towards yong tau fu stall hahaha ..... my friend whom likes to sit at another side have to go all the way to buy the curry chicken mee.

After having our meals we walk around to tabao some more food jus cant resist those nice food there!  Bought wang wang curry puff, desset & mee jian kway for tea break.  kekeke cos I will feel hungry at abt 4+ everyday now GOSH! wonder how much weight will I gain ..... must see during the next visit hope wont gain much if not Dr Heng wil nag at me heehee but so far I only gain 0.5-1kg she is very happy!

Today my hubby will not be back home so soon so I went to pamper myself doing mani/pedicure ..... cos my nails are long short and color have came off .... and I didnt remove it lazy me haha and I cant reach my toe nails so I cant cut it haha no choice have visit a manicurist!  As for dinner, is easy to eat alone .... anything can fill my stomach can liew hee hee ....... MID WEEK TOMORROW counting down to weekend again!!! YIPPIE!

12 comments:

  1. so envious leh do u work near there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... good excuse leh.. pregant tummy cannot see nails therefore go for pedicure.. i'm looking forward to my turn!! hee... excuse to go for pedi.... hee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hazel, yes I am working at tg katong ... but if take bus will have to wait so will be late for work loh. But my GM ok one once in a while still ok tat time we took cab to and fro hahaha ... one word SIONG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra hahah ... really hard to reach liao :( somemore manicurist say my nails are so hard cant imagine i doing on my own cant reach even can toes nails are so hard ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee...... yeah man, can imagine..

    ReplyDelete
  6. muhahahah jus nice hubby go out i oso go out loh kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo... envy man! my office here nothing to eat at all... only thing is chicken rice at $4.50 a plate!!! =( so i bring lunch... or cook simple meals in office...

    so huan nian my ex-office... near e market so much food!!! & snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so expensive!!! my plc here sell chicken rice only $2.50 ... where u working?

    ReplyDelete
  9. sis, i miss the food at old airport road oso... wah, u oni gained 1kg for the entire 20wks? Really impressive. Think me 7wks now already gained 1kg. LOL! Oopsy! Dunno how i managed to gain with my morning sickness leh...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i work at Bt Timah Road.... haiz... boring place.... no life!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is good sooo good!
    i only have canteen food leh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo, I lost weight during 1st Trimester .... so not much weight gain .... Dr Heng very happy hahaha

    Bt Timah .... wow .. to me is a ulu plc heehee

    Last time i oso only have canteen food hahaha was in stadium nothing to eat there oso

    ReplyDelete