Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 27 September 2007

Boring Rainy Thursday!

Reluctantly to get out of my bed cos is raining and is so nice to carry on sleeping!  Oh how I wish is a Saturday ..... kept thinking today is Friday! 

Was really a boring day ...... I have no energy to work, so lethargic .... *sigh* why har?  dragging on till 5.15pm when my President & GM allow us to go back home early cos is raining heavily in the evening!

Decided to have mcdonald for dinner tonight and about 7.30pm I called to order BUT the operator told me due to overwhelming order they cant send to our place at the moment .  No choice but to ask my hubby to go down and tabao ..... hehe thanks dear!  Cant get to eat mcdonald so I ordered a chicken burger & fries for dinner at the western food stall.

After I finished my dinner and there isn't any nice tv programme we decided to watch Tom & Jerry cartoon (is my fav!) bought by Dad .....   I feel so sleepy and nearly fall asleep while my favourite cartoon is still on the tv ..... maybe my baby is sleepy .... she is sleeping so soundly in the afternoon no kicking or punching at all!

After my p/t maid finish cleaning up my room .... i apologise to my hubby whom I promise to watch wrestling with and I went to my room straight and awhile later I fall asleep .... till 3+am I woke up to pee pee .... same thing strange and weird dreams I had again and I woke up my husband to tell my hubby what I dreamt of hahahaha !  Arghhhhh but those dreams are really funny hahahaha

6 comments:

  1. sis, me been having dreams oso and waking every hour to pee in the nite. Its horrible, me turning into a huge panda bear soon loh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm i think i am like that oso keep waking up to go pee pee .... hmmm think 2nd tri still ok .... i slept thruout the nite no pee pee .... only these two days start again! and yesterday I think i slept very early hahaha 915pm i go sleep liao

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is that funny dreams about?? Not sharing..? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha a few of it leh .... too pai sei to say

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah ger.. i love tom and jerry cartoon too.. it nv fail to amuse mi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha ya me too i like them best

    ReplyDelete